- Raffle Drawing at Members Meeting
October 13, 2019
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Win this fantastic Bill Farnsworth original oil painting!!!
Valued at $1200
An original oil painting by the nationally recognized, award winning oil artist and instructor, Bill Farnsworth. Farnsworth teaches oil workshops all across the nation and abroad and currently resides in Venice, FL. We have been fortunate to have him present two workshops in Baton Rouge at the Studio in the Park. Bill is a signature member of Oil Painters of America. His fine art work can be found in museums and private collections across the United States. This is your chance to add a piece of Bill Farnsworth art to YOUR collection. If you would like to learn more about the artist visit his website: billfarnsworth.com
Purchase tickets below for your chance to win this charming piece of Bill Farnsworth art – OR – Stop by the Studio in the Park 2490 Silverest to purchase your chance with cash or check. (Studio hours: Tues, Wed 10:00-4:00 Sundays 1:00-4:00)
ONLY 200 chances will be sold!
Drawing on October 13, 2019 at Studio in the Park
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Winner is not required to be present.
**Framing donated by Daryl and Son’s Custom Framing, 7657 Perkins Road, Baton Rouge, La.**
Official Rules of the Game
- The raffle is open to anyone 18 years or older who chooses to purchase a “chance” – in-state and out of state residents, AGL members and non AGL members – are invited to participate. Being a member of Art Guild of Louisiana does NOT increase your chance of winning. The winner will be determined by a completely random drawing. “Chances” may be purchased between July 10 and September 30, 2019 or until 200 chances have been sold, whichever occurs first. “Chances” may only be purchased through the Art Guild of Louisiana official website or in person at the Art Guild of Louisiana office at the Studio in the Park, 2490 Silverest, Baton Rouge, LA. The “chances” are sold at $20 per chance.
- The purchaser will receive an email confirmation of their purchase and the number of “chances” purchased in that transaction. Purchasers who buy “chances” in person at the Studio in the Park will receive a hand written receipt indicating the number of “chances” purchased in that transaction. The purchaser’s name will be entered into the drawing tumbler one (1) time for each $20 “chance” purchased.
- The drawing will take place at the Studio in the Park, on October 13, 2019, between 2:00-4:00pm, at a regular member meeting of the Art Guild of Louisiana. All tickets with registrant’s names will be placed in a drawing container and turned over several times to insure a random drawing. If the winner is not present at the time of the drawing, the winner will be notified by telephone and/or email within two days of the drawing. If the winner is not present at the drawing, the winner agrees to provide the Art Guild of Louisiana with a photo of themselves with the painting suitable to be used in winner announcements within 5 business days. The winner’s name, city and state and photo will be posted to the AGL website and Facebook and published in the December issue of the guild newsletter “News from the Palette”. If the winner is out of the Baton Rouge area and requires the prize to be shipped, Art Guild of Louisiana will cover the cost of shipping. If for any reason, the prize is not claimed or winner is disqualified, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner, selected at random from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted.
- By entering this contest, entrants agree to be bound by contest rules and decisions of the Art Guild of Louisiana which are final as to all contest-related matters. Also, by participating in this contest and accepting any prize, entrants agree to release Art Guild of Louisiana and any sponsors, each of the respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees, as well as each of the respective successors, representatives and from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this contest and/or acceptance or use of the prize. Entrants also authorize Art Guild of Louisiana to use their name and or likeness, city and state of residence in promotional material or on a winner’s list without further compensation unless prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All submissions become the sole property of Art Guild of Louisiana. By entering or accepting the prize in this contest, the winners agree to conform to all applicable federal, state and local laws. All licenses, registrations, federal, state and local taxes, and tariffs are the winners’ responsibility.
- Reservation of Rights: Art Guild of Louisiana reserves the right to cancel, terminate, change any date, or modify this Contest in the event that this Contest is not capable of being conducted or completed as planned for any reason. If the Contest is canceled or terminated, a notification will be posted on the Art Guild of Louisiana website: artguildlouisiana.org/raffle and purchase prices will be refunded to entrants.
** All proceeds go to the Art Guild of Louisiana’s ongoing efforts to provided exhibit and educational opportunities to artists of all proficiency levels in Baton Rouge and the surrounding area. **